Saturday 29 June 2013

Dented

How do we go back to be going ‘okay’?
What does it really take to have what was; to be here again? Is it time, or effort, or is it too much to ask for. Is it letting go and waiting for it to return? But how do you let go off something so dear!
Suddenly it seems this out of the ordinary experience maybe was just even less than ordinary and might have been hyped by the heart’s eye. I have been trying to stop what was; so hard! How can I not remember nature’s rule? You can’t hold onto even a handful of sand if you are clutching too tight; and if you are not clutching it, the wind does take it away. Maybe this wasn’t concrete built, maybe it was the beach sand. It was meant to go and so here it is, leaving. Biding a goodbye everyday it’s just I am looking right through it and not paying heed to it.

Every time I see the sign, I go ahead miss it. Blindfold myself with all deceptions. Bending and breaking you and I. There is so much more to this place! But it’s rather a gloomy fact that everything has been limited to you. So maybe that’s the wakeup call asking me to open myself to the sunshine, to make canopies of my thoughts.

You don’t see.


Everyone falls in love, to feel complete. If it’s otherwise, wake up. x

No comments:

Post a Comment