Friday 20 September 2013

It heals,everything does

I thought I would not have to be the one to say goodbye, but times change and so do our little promises and wishes. We are in the future, we thought of yesterday and as I see it; it hasn't yet turned out to be the kinds I would want to settle down for.

So, maybe in the future it’s going to come back to me, the same old glitter, same old dreams and desire to sense the little bit of that magnificent feeling.

It takes just a little puff of unruffled breeze to lightly brush across your conscious to get the faith back.
It’s funny, how every time I let go off my requisite beliefs, the truth seems to stir around me and slam a door, setting off this immense charmed strength to pick up every little loose end of me and beading every little part into a necklace. It’s funny to wonder why we sacrifice the ever enchanting lust. Why do we gather the strength to let go off the things that get us to experience the high? Those things which loosen our heads from our shoulders making us forget momentarily the obligations we all hold to the world?

Time is the strangest gift presented to us, it heals by hurting. Though we should smile at the end of it, and carry the happy face because eventually everything leads us to heal, even the wounds. So wear the happy hat, feel strong and allow yourself to make a few glitches, its life and not death here. Make it worth it.
It’s the last teen, live it. 

3 comments:

  1. My blooming philosopher, writer... how deep is your love...for hope, faith, feelings, emotions, thoughts, words, expressions...life! Keep going. People like you make the world a beautiful one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me somewhere, to spill the words. Thankyou.
    (:

    ReplyDelete